Traffic Control Program
- All students must bring a government-issued ID
- Steel toe boots with ankle protection
- Physically able to participate in the on-road practical evaluation
- Good command of spoken and written English*
- Successful completion of the TCP course requires a strong command of spoken and written English. Each participant is responsible for evaluating their own English language skills prior to registration/attendance in the course.
Standardized Traffic Control Training
BCCSA’s comprehensive, two-day standardized Traffic Control Persons (TCPs) course, consists of classroom and practical training. There are no prerequisites however, participants should have a good understanding of the rules of the road (class 5 or other driver’s license is recommended).